Rate Analysis for Hospital Services
The Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) Rate Analysis for Hospital Services develops reimbursement methodology rules for determining payment rates/fees for Medicaid Hospital Services. General Medicaid program rules for Hospital Services are located at Title 1 of the Texas Administrative Code, Part 15, Chapter 354, SubChapter A, Division 10, Rule §354.1121. Additional general Medicaid program rules for Hospital Services are located at Title 1 of the Texas Administrative Code, Part 15, Chapter 354, SubChapter A, Division 11, Rules 1131-1190. HHSC Rate Analysis for Hospital Services develops payment rates/fees in accordance with published rules and policy guidelines for Hospital Services.
HHSC has completed reviewing the 2014 DSH/UC Tools submitted by providers. The second rounds of FFY 2014 DSH payments are scheduled for May 2015 and the DY 3 UC payments are scheduled for June 2015.
Please contact email@example.com with any DSH and UC related questions.
Draft Hospital Supplemental Payment Schedule
In order to provide information that might assist hospitals in their cash flow planning, HHSC has developed a preliminary draft schedule for hospital supplemental payments from March 2015 through September 2016.
Please note that the draft schedule is subject to change. HHSC will continue to communicate closely with the hospital community the detailed timeline related to each supplemental payment program as the dates in the draft schedule draw closer.Please direct any queries on the draft hospital supplemental payment schedule to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clinic and Facility Services
- Ambulatory Surgical Center/Hospital Ambulatory Surgical Center (ASC/HASC)
- Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs)
- Institutions for Mental Disease (IMD)
- Renal Dialysis Facility
- Rural Health Clinics (RHCs)
- Inpatient Services
- Outpatient Services
- Hospital Supplemental Payment Services
- Texas Healthcare Transformation and Quality Improvement Program 1115 Waiver
- Disproportionate Share Hospital (DSH) and Upper Payment Limit (UPL) Program Expenditures Survey
- FY 2014 (Rider 43) Survey Results
- FY 2011 (Rider 46) Survey Results
- FY 2010 (Rider 57) Survey Results
- Standard Dollar Amount (SDA) Add-on Status Verification
Contact Rate Analysis
Updated: November 3, 2015