Rate Analysis for Hospital Services
NOTE: The HHSC Rate Analysis Department has moved locations. See our new mailing address below.
The 2013 UC Applications are available upon request. Requests must be submitted by December 13, 2013. Click here for detailed information Uncompensated Care Reporting Tools
Draft Hospital Supplemental Payment Schedule
In order to provide information that might assist hospitals in their cash flow planning, HHSC has developed a preliminary draft schedule for hospital supplemental payments for FFY 2014, FFY 2015, and FFY 2016.
Please note that the draft schedule is subject to change. HHSC will continue to communicate closely with the hospital community the detailed timeline related to each supplemental payment program as the dates in the draft schedule draw closer.
Please direct any queries on the draft hospital supplemental payment schedule to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) Rate Analysis for Hospital Services develops reimbursement methodology rules for determining payment rates/fees for Medicaid Hospital Services. General Medicaid program rules for Hospital Services are located at Title 1 of the Texas Administrative Code, Part 15, Chapter 354, SubChapter A, Division 10, Rule §354.1121. Additional general Medicaid program rules for Hospital Services are located at Title 1 of the Texas Administrative Code, Part 15, Chapter 354, SubChapter A, Division 11, Rules 1131-1190. HHSC Rate Analysis for Hospital Services develops payment rates/fees in accordance with published rules and policy guidelines for Hospital Services.
Clinic and Facility Services
- Ambulatory Surgical Center/Hospital Ambulatory Surgical Center (ASC/HASC)
- Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs)
- Institutions for Mental Disease (IMD)
- Renal Dialysis Facility
- Rural Health Clinics (RHCs)
- Inpatient Services
- Outpatient Services
- Hospital Supplemental Payment Services
- Disproportionate Share Hospitals (DSH)
- Graduate Medical Education (GME)
- Texas Healthcare Transformation and Quality Improvement Program 1115 Waiver
- Disproportionate Share Hospital (DSH) and Upper Payment Limit (UPL) Program Expenditures Survey
- Standard Dollar Amount (SDA) Add-on Status Verification
|Regular Mail:||Overnight and Courier Delivery:|
|HHSC Rate Analysis||HHSC Rate Analysis|
|Mail Code H-400||Mail Code H-400|
|P.O. Box 149030||4900 North Lamar|
|Austin, Texas 78714||Austin, Texas 78751|
Contact Rate Analysis
Updated: July 24, 2014