Telemedicine and Telehealth Advisory Committee
Sept. 24, 2012
9 a.m. to Noon
Health and Human Services Commission
Braker Building H
Lone Star Conference Room
11209 Metric Blvd.
- Welcome and Introductions
- Information Items related to Telemedicine, Telehealth and Telemonitoring
- Status of the proposed rules
- Presentation of draft policy
- Status of the 2012 report to the Legislature
- Discussion Items
- Need for technical standards related to Telemedicine, Telehealth, Telemonitoring services?
- Service options when access to services via telemedicine is available in the client’s community?
- *Public Comment
- Discussion of schedules and dates for potential meetings
*Public comment will be taken following each item, after a staff presentation, and/or before a vote on an action item.
Contact: Garry Walsh, Health and Human Services Commission, Medicaid/Children’s Health Insurance Program Division, 512-249-3731, firstname.lastname@example.org.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Walsh at 512-249-3731 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements may be made.