Institute of Health Care Quality and Efficiency Board of Directors
Work Group A – Maximizing Benefits of Current Health Care Data
Work Group B – Building the Next Generation Health Data and Information Infrastructure
Aug. 24, 2012
10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Theory / Classroom 4
6330 East Highway 290
- Review of legislative charges and deadlines relevant to Work Groups A and B
- Staff reports on pending action items
- Invited presentations
- Review of draft issues briefing documents and draft recommendations for consideration at the next full board meeting
- Workgroup Discussion
- Public Comment
- Discussion of action items for staff follow-up
- Discussion of future Work Group meetings and potential schedules
Contact: Jimmy Blanton, Health and Human Services Commission, 6330 Highway 290 East, Suite 100, Austin, 512-380-4372, firstname.lastname@example.org.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Blanton at 512-380-4372 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.