STAR+PLUS Stakeholder Quarterly Meeting
August 22, 2012
1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Health and Human Services Commission
4900 North Lamar Blvd, Austin
Call in #: 1-877-226-9790
Participant Code: 6340984#
- Welcome - Scott Schalchlin
- Dual Eligible Demonstration- Clare Seagraves
- LTSS Data - Ivan Libson
- 1115 Quality Initiatives - Scott Schalchlin
- Service Coordination Workgroup - Scott Schalchlin
- LTSS Network Adequacy - Lisa Neal
- STAR+PLUS Liquidated Damages and Complaints Update - Eugenia Andrew
- Eligibility Issues - DJ Johnson
- Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) - Scott Schalchlin
- Questions - Scott Schalchlin
Contact:Allison Moss, Program Specialist for Managed Care Operations, 11209 Metric Blvd., Building H, Austin, 512-491-1855, firstname.lastname@example.org.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People requiring an Americans with Disabilities Act accommodation, auxiliary aids or services, or language interpreter services should call Paula Traffas, HHSC Civil Rights Office, at 512-438-2944 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.