Medicaid and Children’s Health Insurance Program
Regional Advisory Committee
Houston Service Area
July 26, 2012
10 a.m. to Noon
South West Mental Health Mental Retardation Authority of Harris County
7033 Southwest Freeway
- Welcome and Introductions.
- Approval of minutes of the April 26, 2012, Medicaid and Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) Regional Advisory Committee Meeting (Vote Required).
- *Action item: Input on Texas Medicaid Managed Care Quality Strategy, 2012-2016.
- *Update on Medicaid Managed Care Expansion.
- *Update on 1115 Transformation Waiver.
- *Update on the Community Partner Program.
- *Update on Integrated Care for Dual Eligibles.
- *Update on Medical Transportation Program.
- *Update on Health Information Technology: Electronic Health Records.
- *Medicaid and CHIP Regional Advisory Committee Term Expiration and Application Process for New Members.
- *Public Comments.
- Discussion on Schedule Information for Next Meeting.
* Public comment will be taken following each item, after a staff presentation and/or before a vote on an action item.
Contact: David Arlen, Health and Human Services Commission, 5425 Polk Ave., Suite 240C, Houston, 713-767-3214, fax 713-767-3903, firstname.lastname@example.org.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Arlen at 713-767-3214 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.