Medicaid and Children’s Health Insurance Program
Regional Advisory Committee
Beaumont Service Area
July 25, 2012
10 a.m. to Noon
University Reception Center
Mary and John Gray Library
211 Redbird Ln.
- Welcome and Introductions.
- Approval of minutes of the April 25, 2012, Medicaid and Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) Regional Advisory Committee Meeting (Vote Required).
- *Action item: Input on Texas Medicaid Managed Care Quality Strategy, 2012-2016.
- *Update on Medicaid Managed Care Expansion.
- *Update on 1115 Transformation Waiver.
- *Update on the Community Partner Program.
- *Update on Integrated Care for Dual Eligibles.
- *Update on Medical Transportation Program.
- *Update on Health Information Technology: Electronic Health Records.
- *Medicaid and CHIP Regional Advisory Committee Term Expiration and Application Process for New Members.
- *Public Comments.
- Discussion on Schedule Information for Next Meeting.
* Public comment will be taken following each item, after a staff presentation and/or before a vote on an action item.
Contact: Amy McWhirter, Health and Human Services Commission, 285 Liberty St., Beaumont, 409-951-3094, fax 409-951-3029, email@example.com.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact McWhirter at 409-951-3094 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.