Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Council
July 24, 2012
9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Health and Human Services Commission
4900 N. Lamar Blvd.
- Welcome and Introductions
- Approval of the Minutes (Meeting of May 14, 2012)
- Subcommittee Reports:
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) Standards
- Maternal Levels of Care
- Update on NICU and OB Survey Results
- Presentation by Office of Emergency Medical Services/Trauma System Coordination
- Committee Discussion of Areas of Focus and any Interim Activities
- Public Comment
- Set Agenda, Date, Time and Location of Next Meeting
Contact: Matthew Ferrara, Health and Human Services Commission, 11209 Metric Blvd., Bldg. H, Austin, 512-491-1806, email@example.com.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Ferrara at 512-491-1806 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.