Consumer Direction Workgroup
July 20, 2012
10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Health and Human Services Commission
Public Hearing Room 1410
4900 N. Lamar Blvd.
- Committee Reports/Recommendations:
- Education and Outreach
- Quality Assurance
- Service Expansion
- Employer Support
- Agency Reports:
- Department of Aging and Disability Services
- Department of Assistive and Rehabilitative Services
- Department of State Health Services
- Health and Human Services Commission
- Primary Care Services
- Texas Workforce Commission
- Public Comment
- Legislative Report
- Committee Meetings
- Proposed Next Meeting: Friday, Oct. 26, 2012, 10 a.m.
Contact: Carol A. Chavez, Committee Coordinator, Medicaid/Children’s Health Insurance Program Division, 512-491-1763, FAX 512-491-1953, email@example.com.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Chavez at 512-491-1763 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.