Institute of Health Care Quality and Efficiency Board of Directors Work Group A Maximizing Benefits of Current Health Care Data
July 19, 2012
9:30 a.m. to Noon
Health and Human Services Commission
Lone Star Conference Room
Braker Building H
11209 Metric Blvd.
- Designation of meeting lead and reporter
- Review of legislative charge and deadlines relevant to work group
- Review of staff action items from June 26, 2012 work group meeting
- Staff and invited presentations to the work group
- Identification of key decision points/policy issues for full discussion at the next full board meeting
- Discussion of action items for staff follow-up
- Discussion of possible agenda items and dates for future work group and full board meetings
- Public Comment
Contact: Jimmy Blanton, Health and Human Services Commission, 4900 North Lamar Blvd., Austin, 512-487-3313, email@example.com.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Blanton at 512-487-3313 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.