Medicaid and Children’s Health Insurance Program
Regional Advisory Committee
July 17, 2012
1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Center for Community Cooperation
Oak Corner Room
2900 Live Oak St.
- Welcome and Introductions.
- Approval of minutes of the Jan. 24, 2012, Medicaid and Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) Regional Advisory Committee (RAC) Meeting (Vote Required).
- Approval of minutes of the April 17, 2012, Medicaid and CHIP RAC Meeting (Vote Required).
- *Action item: Input on Texas Medicaid Managed Care Quality Strategy, 2012-2016.
- *Update on Medicaid Managed Care Expansion.
- *Update on 1115 Transformation Waiver.
- *Update on the Community Partner Program.
- *Update on Integrated Care for Dual Eligibles.
- *Update on Medical Transportation Program.
- *Update on Health Information Technology – Electronic Health Records.
- *Medicaid and CHIP Regional Advisory Committee Term Expiration and Application Process for New Members.
- *Public Comments.
- Discussion on Schedule Information for Next Meeting.
* Public comment will be taken following each item, after a staff presentation and/or before a vote on an action item.
Contact: Martha Rodriguez, Health and Human Services Commission, 801 South State Highway 161, Suite 600, Grand Prairie, 972-337-6219, fax 972-337-6155, email@example.com.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Rodriguez at 972-337-6219 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.