Traumatic Brain Injury Advisory Council
Military and Veterans Affairs Committee
July 13, 2012
11 a.m. to Noon
Health and Human Services Commission
4900 North Lamar Blvd.
- Welcome and introduction of guests
- Appointment of Co-Chair for Military and Veterans Affairs Committee (MVAC)
- Develop action plan for ongoing coordination/collaboration with state and federal military and veterans partners
- Report on Veteran Tactical Response Law Enforcement Traumatic Brain Injury Training Initiative: Bettie Beckworth
- Discuss activity of MVAC, attendance at quarterly meetings and schedule for monthly conference calls
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact the External Relations Division at 512-487-3300 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.