Medicaid Health Information Exchange Advisory Committee
July 12, 2012
10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Department of Aging and Disability Services
Public Hearing Room
701 West 51st St.
- Welcome and Introductions
- Approval of Committee Minutes (Vote Required)
- Committee Changes and Vacancies
- Discussion of Meeting Schedule for 2013
- Discussion of State Legislative Activities and Federal Developments
- Discussion of Statewide Health Information Exchange Activities
- Medicaid Project Updates:
- 5010 Update
- Your Texas Medicaid Benefits Card and System
- Health Information Exchange Pilot and e-Prescribing
- Texas Medicaid Electronic Health Record Incentive Program
- Public Health Meaningful Use Measures Department of State Health Services
- Public Comment
- Next Proposed meeting is Thursday, Oct. 11, 2012, 10 a.m.
Contact: Julia Alejandre, Health Information Technology Outreach, Medicaid/Children’s Health Insurance Program Division, 512-491-1147, FAX 512-491-1977, email@example.com
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Alejandre at 512-491-1147at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.