Task Force for Children with Special Needs
June 6, 2012
9 a.m. to Noon
Health and Human Services Commission
4900 N. Lamar Blvd.
- Welcome and Introduction
- Approval of April 4, 2012 Minutes
- Implementation Progress Discussion – Phase I Informed/Empowered Families
- - Phase I Funding/Inter Agency Contracts
- - Formative Assessment Contract status
- - Scope of work
- - Oversight Timeline
- Task Force Executive Steering Committee update
- Public Comment
- Discuss Next Potential Action Items and Potential Meeting Dates
Contact: Sherry Broberg, Office of Program Coordination for Children and Youth
Health and Human Services Commission, 1106 Clayton Lane, Austin,
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or service should contact Cassandra Marx at 512-420-2857 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.