Interagency Council on Addressing Disproportionality and Disparities
May 31, 2012
Health and Human Services Commission
Public Hearing Room 1410
4900 N. Lamar Blvd.
- Welcome and Introductions
- Approval of Feb. 27, 2012 Meeting Minutes of the Interagency Council for Addressing Disproportionality (Vote Required)
- Presentation from Regional Disproportionality Advisory Committee Chairs
- Presentation by Texas A&M University Public Policy Research Institute on “Breaking School Rules” Report
- Public Comment
- Review of Interagency Council (IC) Operating Procedures
- Vote on Health Disparities Task Force recommendations
- Discussion of Draft IC Report to the Texas Legislature (Vote Required)
- Discussion of Future IC Agenda Items
Contact: Melonee Carter, Center for Elimination of Disproportionality and Disparities, Health and Human Services Commission, 4900 North Lamar Blvd., Austin, 512-424-6509, Melonee.Carter@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Carter at 512-424-6509 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.