Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Council
May 14, 2012
9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Health and Human Services Commission
Lone Star Conference Room
Braker Building H
11209 Metric Blvd.
- Welcome and Introductions
- Review and approve minutes from March 27, 2012 meeting.
- Report from sub-committee:
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Standards
- General Discussion:
- the Council’s charge
- review action items and data requests from last meeting
- determine if other subcommittees need to be established
- Public Comments
- Set Agenda, Date, Time and Location of Next Meeting
Contact: Matthew Ferrara, Health and Human Services Commission, 11209 Metric Blvd., Bldg. H, Austin, 512-491-1806, email@example.com.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Ferrara at 512-491-1806 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made