Medicaid and Children’s Health Insurance Program
Regional Advisory Committee
Corpus Christi Service Area
Oct. 25, 2011
2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Corpus Christi-Nueces County Public Health District
1702 Horne Rd.
- Welcome and Introductions.
- Approval of minutes of the July 26, 2011, Medicaid and Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) Regional Advisory. Committee Meeting (Vote Required).
- *Update and Discussion: Feedback and recommendations related to the draft proposed rules for the upcoming new provider enrollment disclosure and screening requirements.
- *Update on Medicaid managed care expansion.
- *Update on 1115 waiver.
- *Update on budget outcomes and Riders impacting Medicaid and CHIP.
- *Update on Your Texas Benefits Card and the self-service portal.
- *Update on Women’s Health Program.
- *Update on Medicaid managed care pharmacy carve-in.
- Public Comments.
- Discussion on the Schedule for the Next Meeting.
* Public comment will be taken following each item, after a staff presentation, and/or before a vote on an action item.
Contact: Belinda Senteno, Health and Human Services Commission, 601 West Sesame Drive, Cubicle H10, Harlingen, 956-421-5576, FAX 956-444-3216, firstname.lastname@example.org.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Senteno at 956-421-5576 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.