Behavioral Health Integration Advisory Committee
March 19, 2014
10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Health and Human Services Commission
Public Hearing Room 1410
4900 N. Lamar Blvd.
Austin, TX 78751
- Welcome and Introductions
- *Review and Approval of the December 11, 2013 minutes
- General updates on Behavioral Health Integration Advisory Committee (BHIAC) by Health and Human Services Commission Staff
- Overview, Purpose and Process of Workgroups
- Workgroup Break Outs
- Lunch Break (Recess 45 minutes)
- Workgroup Break Outs continued
- *Review of Workgroups Recommendation Results
- *BHIAC Discussion and Final Vote on Recommendations
- *BHIAC Discussion and Decision on composition of Recommendations for Executive Commissioner
- *Public Comment
- Discussion of next meeting and possible Agenda Items for BHIAC, June 2014
*Public comment will be taken following each item, after a staff presentation, and/or before a vote on an action item.
Contact: Monica Thyssen, Committee Coordinator, Medicaid and Children’s Health Insurance Program Management Division, 512‑462-6217, firstname.lastname@example.org.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Laela Estus at 512-707-6102 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.