The Health and Human Services (HHS) System Strategic Plan is submitted to the Legislature and the Governor’s Office in the summer of even-numbered years, as a foundation for the Legislative Appropriations Request. This Plan meets two strategic planning requirements:
- The HHS System Coordinated Strategic Plan; and
- The Strategic Plan for the agencies that will be in existence throughout the strategic planning period of 2017–2021:
- The Health and Human Services Commission,
- The Department of Family and Protective Services, and
- The Department of State Health Services.
Strategic Plan 2017–2021 (CURRENT PLAN)
For more information, see Instructions for Preparing and Submitting Agency Strategic Plans, Fiscal Years 2017 to 2021, published by the Legislative Budget Board and the Office of the Governor.