HHSC Business Opportunities
Notice of Rule Change
The Health and Human Services Commission’s (HHSC’s) Rules have changed effective June 17, 2015. In accordance with the newly adopted rule changes, Title I, Part 15, Chapter 391, Subchapter B, the following sections are applicable to all HHS Request for Proposals (RFPs):
- §391.201: HHSC may determine which offers or proposals are within the competitive range and should reasonably be considered for negotiation and possible contract award; and,
- §391.211, Once HHSC determines the recipient of an award, and has reached agreement with the selected contractors, HHSC will post the relevant information on its website.
HHSC will no longer post notices of tentative award for current and future RFPs. Please direct any questions to the sole point of contact identified in the HHS RFP. Thank you for your cooperation and assistance during this transition.
The Health and Human Services Commission procures goods and services to carry out the agency's functions under the authority granted in the Texas Government Code § 2155.144. HHSC also complies with all rules of the Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) Program.
- Contracting Opportunities
- HHSC HUB Program and Policies
- HSP Methods I-V Packages
- HHSC Contracts Exceeding $100,000
- FY15 Sole Source, Proprietary and Emergency Contracts through April 30, 2015 (XLS)
- 2015 Purchases through DIR (PDF)
- Provider Alert on Data Use, Security Agreements
- Data Use Agreement (PDF)
- Governmental Entity Data Use Agreement (TO BE USED FOR CONTRACTS WITH
GOVERNMENTAL ENTITIES ONLY)(PDF)
- HHS Information Security and Privacy Initial Inquiry (SPI) form (PDF)
- Instructions for the SPI (PDF)
- Privacy and Security Guide (PDF)
- Purpose of State Grants Awarded by HHSC
- Texas Transparency: Where the Money Goes