Telemedicine and Telehealth Advisory Committee
The Telemedicine and Telehealth Advisory Committee is a state-mandated advisory committee, which assists the Health and Human Services Commission to evaluate telemedicine, telehealth and home telemonitoring policies; ensure the efficient and consistent development and use of telemedicine, telehealth and home telemonitoring services reimbursed under government-funded health programs; monitor the type of programs receiving telemedicine, telehealth and home telemonitoring reimbursement; and coordinate activities of state agencies related to telemedicine, telehealth and home telemonitoring.
July 19, 2013, 10 a.m.
4900 N. Lamar Blvd. Brown Heatly Building, Public Hearing Room
Austin, TX 78751
- Georgia Brown, CareCycle Solutions, Dallas
- Shannon Carr, Austin Area Mental Health Consumers
- Emma Garcia, Camino Real Community Services, Lytle
- Rachel Hammon R.N., B.S.N., Texas Association for Home Care & Hospice
- Sidney Ontai, MD, MBA
- Nancy Speck, PhD, M.Ed.
- Robert “Sam” Tessen, MS, LPC, Texas Osteopathic Medical Association
- Alexander Vo, PhD, UTMB Center for Telehealth Research & Policy
- Debbie Voyles, MBA (Vice Chair), Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
- Trina K. Ita, Department of State Health Services
- Katrina Daniel, Department of Insurance
- Laura Bagheri, Health and Human Services Commission
- Paul Holder, R.Ph., Texas State Board of Pharmacy
- Mari Robinson, Texas Medical Board
- Bonnie Cone, Texas Board of Nursing
Garry Walsh, Medicaid/CHIP Division, Health and Human Services Commission