Medicaid and CHIP Regional Advisory Committees
The Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) Medicaid and CHIP Regional Advisory Committees will discuss and provide recommendations on the implementation and operation of Medicaid and CHIP programs within the respective regions.
June 2013 Meetings Schedule
- Abilene: June 21, Health and Human Services Commission, Region 2/9 Headquarters, Room K101-K103, 4601 South 1st Street, Abilene. Begins at 10 a.m.
- Austin: June 17, Texas Department of Transportation, District Headquarters, Building 7, 7901 North IH-35, Austin. Begins at 1:30 p.m.
- Beaumont: June 26, Health and Human Services Commission, Region 5 Headquarters, 285 Liberty, 20th Floor, Beaumont. Begins at 10 a.m.
- Corpus Christi: June 25, Corpus Christi - Nueces County Public Health District, Auditorium, 1702 Horne Road, Corpus Christi. Begins at 2 p.m.
- Dallas: June 18, Center for Community Cooperation, Oak Corner Room, 2900 Live Oak, Dallas. Begins at 1:30 p.m.
- El Paso: June 27, El Paso Community College Administrative Center, Building A-Boardroom, El Paso. Begins at 9 a.m.
- Fort Worth: June 20, Hazel Harvey Peace Neighborhood Center, 818 Missouri Avenue, Fort Worth. Begins at 9 a.m.
- Harlingen: June 26, Marine Military Academy, CAC Building, 320 Iwo Jima Boulevard, Harlingen. Begins at 10 a.m.
- Houston: June 27, Southwest Mental Health Mental Retardation Authority of Harris County, Meeting Center, 7033 Southwest Freeway, Houston. Begins at 10 a.m.
- Lubbock: June 20, United States Department of Agriculture, Conference Room, 3810 4th Street, Lubbock. Begins at 10 a.m.
- San Angelo: June 28, City of San Angelo, McNease Convention Center, South Meeting Room, 500 Rio Concho Drive, San Angelo. Begins at 10:00 a.m.
- San Antonio: June 18, Centro Med - Encino Ballroom, 3800 Commercial Avenue, San Antonio. Begins at 10 a.m.
- Tyler: June 24, Tyler Junior College West Campus, 1530 South Southwest Loop 323, Tyler. Begins at 1 p.m.