Medicaid Transformation Waiver
HHSC has received federal approval of a waiver that allows the state to expand Medicaid managed care while preserving hospital funding, provides incentive payments for health care improvements and directs more funding to hospitals that serve large numbers of uninsured patients.
- HHSC has posted updated versions of the Anchor Administrative Cost Template and the Percent of Effort Spreadsheet on the Tools and Guidelines for Regional Healthcare Partnership Participants page under Anchor Administrative Cost Claiming. (4/24/15)
- HHSC posted a revised DY4 QPI Reporting Template on the Tools and Guidelines for Regional Healthcare Partnership Participants page to correct an issue some providers experienced with DY3 carryforward metric cells locking. (4/22/15)
- The webinars for April DY4 reporting guidance have been posted to the Recorded Webinars / Conference Calls page. (4/20/15)
- HHSC has begun updating the Regional Healthcare Partnership (RHP) Plans page to include the most current information related to RHP projects. (4/16/15)
- April DY4 Reporting templates and companion documents, along with the PowerPoints for DY4 reporting webinars have been posted under April Reporting on the Tools and Guidelines for Regional Healthcare Partnership Participants page. (4/6/15)
- HHSC has released the Annual Report (PDF) for the Medicaid Transformation Waiver’s Demonstration Year Three.