Medicaid Transformation Waiver
HHSC has received federal approval of a waiver that allows the state to expand Medicaid managed care while preserving hospital funding, provides incentive payments for health care improvements and directs more funding to hospitals that serve large numbers of uninsured patients.
- Updated Milestones/Metrics Workbooks for 3-Year Projects modified through the 3-Year project change request process have been posted on the Tools and Guidelines for Regional Healthcare Partnership Participants page under 3-Year Project Change Requests for DY5. (9/2/15)
- HHSC has posted information on the August 27th - 28th Statewide Learning Collaborative Summit on the Dates and Deadlines page updated 8/26/15).
- The Summary of Comments received at the Waiver Extension Application public meetings held in July has been posted on the Waiver Renewal page. (8/7/15)
- Provider and Project Reporting Summaries for October DY2 - April DY4 have been posted on the Tools and Guidelines for Regional Healthcare Partnership Participants page. (8/6/15)
- HHSC has posted a DSRIP Tableau Dashboard and User Reference Guide on the Regional Healthcare Partnership (RHP) Plans page. The DSRIP Tableau Dashboard presents Category 1-3 data in summaries and graphs. (8/4/15)
- The April DY4 Project Payment Summary has been posted under DSRIP Project Payment Summaries on the Tools and Guidelines for Regional Healthcare Partnership Participants page. (7/31/15)