Medicaid Transformation Waiver
HHSC has received federal approval of a waiver that allows the state to expand Medicaid managed care while preserving hospital funding, provides incentive payments for health care improvements and directs more funding to hospitals that serve large numbers of uninsured patients.
- The 1115 Transformation Waiver Extension Application has been submitted to the Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services. Please see the Waiver Renewal page for details. (9/30/15)
- HHSC has begun posting October DY4 reporting templates and instructions on the Tools and Guidelines for Regional Healthcare Partnership Participants page. Pending documents will be posted as soon as they are available, so please check back frequently. (9/30/15)
- HHSC has scheduled a technical assistance webinar on October DY4 Reporting for October 8, 2015 from 10:00 - 11:30 am, Central Daylight Time. Please see the Dates and Deadlines page for webinar log-in information. (9/25/15)
- HHSC would appreciate getting feedback from Statewide Learning Collaborative participants (in-person and via webstream) to help us improve the event for future years. Please visit the Statewide Learning Collaborative evaluation survey at the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Z6S2C65. The survey will be open until 5:00 p.m. Friday, October 2, 2015.
- HHSC has posted a DSRIP Tableau Dashboard and User Reference Guide on the Regional Healthcare Partnership (RHP) Plans page. The DSRIP Tableau Dashboard presents Category 1-3 data in summaries and graphs. (8/4/15)