Medicaid Transformation Waiver
HHSC has received federal approval of a waiver that allows the state to expand Medicaid managed care while preserving hospital funding, provides incentive payments for health care improvements and directs more funding to hospitals that serve large numbers of uninsured patients.
- HHSC has submitted a request to the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) for an initial 15-month extension of the 1115 Medicaid Demonstration Waiver. Please see the Waiver Renewal page for additional information. (4/15/16)
- The reporting deadline for April DY5 Reporting has been extended to Wednesday, May 4th at 11:59 PM Central Daylight Time.
- The recording from the webinar on April DY5 Reporting has been posted on the Recorded Webinars/Conference Calls page. (4/8/16)
- HHSC has posted an updated Category 3 Reporting Summary and Goal Calculator under Category 3 on the Tools and Guidelines for Regional Healthcare Partnership Participants page. (4/8/16)
- DSRIP reporting documents and templates have been posted under April DY5 Reporting on the Tools and Guidelines for Regional Healthcare Partnership Participants page. (4/1/16)
- The Draft 1115 Waiver Annual Report for Demonstration Year 4 (October 2014 - September 2015) has been submitted to CMS. (2/16/16)