Medicaid Transformation Waiver
HHSC has received federal approval of a waiver that allows the state to expand Medicaid managed care while preserving hospital funding, provides incentive payments for health care improvements and directs more funding to hospitals that serve large numbers of uninsured patients.
- The April DY4 Reporting Companion and updated User Guide for the online reporting system have been posted under April Reporting on the Tools and Guidelines for Regional Healthcare Partnership Participants page. Additional reporting documents will be posted as they are finalized. (3/30/15)
- An updated list of Active DSRIP Projects has been posted on the Regional Healthcare Partnership (RHP) Plans page. (3/30/15)
- HHSC has released the Annual Report (PDF) for the Medicaid Transformation Waiver’s Demonstration Year Three.
- HHSC will be holding two webinars to assist with April reporting:
- General Reporting & Quantifiable Patient Impact (QPI): Tuesday, April 7, 2015, 10:00AM – 11:30AM CDT
- Category 3 & 4 Guidance: Tuesday, April 7, 2015, 2:00PM – 4:00PM CDT
Please see the Dates and Deadlines page for webinar log-in details. (3/23/15)
- HHSC has posted updated project narratives and milestone/metrics workbooks to reflect the Round 1 and Round 2 change request determinations under Change Requests on the Tools and Guidelines for Regional Healthcare Partnership Participants page. (3/3/15)