Medicaid Transformation Waiver
HHSC has received federal approval of a waiver that allows the state to expand Medicaid managed care while preserving hospital funding, provides incentive payments for health care improvements and directs more funding to hospitals that serve large numbers of uninsured patients.
- The April DY4 Project Payment Summary has been posted under DSRIP Project Payment Summaries on the Tools and Guidelines for Regional Healthcare Partnership Participants page. (7/31/15)
- The recording of the July 2, 2015 DSRIP 3-Year Project Change Requests for DY5 webinar has been posted on the Recorded Webinars/Conference Calls page. (7/13/15)
- A survey link has been added to the Waiver Renewal page for stakeholder input on the DSRIP and UC requests in the 1115 Waiver Extension Application Draft. (7/6/15)
- HHSC has posted the Full Public Notice and the 1115 Waiver Extension Application Draft on the Waiver Renewal page. Dates and locations for the statewide public hearings, including the webinar link, can also be found on the Waiver Renewal page. (7/2/15)
- Files related to the process for 3-Year Project Change Requests for DY5 have been posted on the Tools and Guidelines for Regional Healthcare Partnership Participants page. (6/29/15)