Medicaid Transformation Waiver
HHSC has received federal approval of a waiver that allows the state to expand Medicaid managed care while preserving hospital funding, provides incentive payments for health care improvements and directs more funding to hospitals that serve large numbers of uninsured patients.
- The presentation and a Q&A document from the Myers & Stauffer November 4th webinar on the process for Category 3 baseline reviews and Cat 1 and 2 validation have been posted on the Recorded Webinars/Conference Calls page. (11/24/15)
- HHSC has posted guidance for Category 3 Stretch Activity 3 on the Tools and Guidelines for Regional Healthcare Partnership Participants page under Category 3. (11/24/15)
- Estimated IGT for October DY4 reporting has been posted on the Tools and Guidelines for Regional Healthcare Partnership Participants page under October DY4 Reporting. (11/10/15)
- Some updated Category 1 & 2 narratives and 3-year Projects Milestones/Metrics Workbooks have been posted with changes from the Change Request process for 3-year projects. (11/10/15)
- HHSC has posted 2013 regional level data on some key Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) quality measures on the Regional Healthcare Partnership (RHP) Plans page. (11/6/15)
- HHSC has posted a link to a survey for stakeholder feedback on protocol level proposals for the 1115 Transformation Waiver Extension Application as described during the 9/30/15 webinar, along with a document showing stakeholder comments already received on the proposed extension elements. Please see the Waiver Renewal page for more information. (10/23/15