Executive Waiver Committee: This workgroup provides HHSC with feedback on the hospital finance component of the waiver. This feedback will help HHSC understand the potential impact of changes to hospital funding anticipated by the waiver and will help provide input on the feasibility of different implementation approaches for hospital funding under the waiver. HHSC also will seek broader public input as appropriate.
Clinical Champions Workgroup: This workgroup assisted in the technical development of an initial draft DSRIP menu of projects, milestones and metrics. The members were nominated by healthcare associations and state universities. HHSC has contracted with the Texas Medical Foundation Quality Institute to facilitate the discussions and support the clinical and analytic bases for DSRIP development. HHSC expects to submit a final DSRIP menu to the federal Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services by August 2012.
1115 Waiver Rules: The final/adopted waiver program rules are available for viewing on the Texas Register website. The preambles for each of the rules can be viewed by clicking on the “preamble” tab on the top left side of each posting.
- 1 TAC §354.1601 – Introduction
- 1 TAC §354.1602 – Definitions
- 1 TAC §354.1611 – Organization
- 1 TAC §354.1612 – Anchors
- 1 TAC §354.1613 – Participants
- 1 TAC §354.1621 – RHP Plan
- 1 TAC §354.1622 – RHP Plan Assessment
- 1 TAC §354.1631 – DSRIP Categories
- 1 TAC §354.1632 – DSRIP Requirements for Regional Healthcare Partnerships
- 1 TAC §354.1633 – DSRIP Requirements for Performers
- 1 TAC §354.1634 – Waiver Pool Allocation and Valuation
- 1 TAC §354.1635 – RHP Plan Modification
Hospital, Physician Services and Hospital-Specific Limit Rules: The final hospital, physician services and hospital-specific limit rules as published in the June 22 edition of the Texas Register are available. The preambles for each of the rules can be viewed by clicking on the “preamble” tab on the top left side of each posting.
- 1 TAC §355.8066 – Regarding Hospital Specific Limit Methodology.
- 1 TAC §355.8201 – Regarding Waiver Payments to Hospitals.
- 1 TAC §355.8202 – Regarding Waiver Payments for Physician Services