Dates and Deadlines
DSRIP Statewide Learning Collaborative Summit
September 9-10, 2014
The primary goal of the Summit is to share what Texas DSRIP participants have learned from DSRIP so far in order to increase successes as we head into years 4 and 5 of the waiver. Guest speakers, anchors and providers from across the state presented on shared learning and best practices. Technical assistance was also be included for DSRIP providers, RHP anchors and other stakeholders on topics such setting Category 3 baselines and DSRIP reporting.
Videos from the summit are being hosted by RHP 12 at the following link: HHSC Summit Videos from Sept. 9-10th LC Event. The videos include all panels and presentations held in the main ballroom during the two days of the summit (including QPI Reporting and Cat 3 Baselines), as well as the second day breakout session on Midpoint Assessment.
- Summit agenda (PDF)
- DSRIP Success Now and Into the Future (PDF)
- RHP Snapshots (PDF)
- Regional Collaboration and Learning Collaborative Best Practices (PDF)
- Medicaid Quality Strategy (PDF)
- Highlights of DSRIP Projects (PDF)
- DSRIP Reporting of QPI (PDF) - updated 9/18/14
- Risk Adjustment (PDF)
- Midpoint Assessment (PDF)
- Setting Baselines for Category 3 (PDF)
- Waiver Evaluation (PDF)
- Data Metrics and Analytics (PDF)
- Next Steps for DSRIP (PDF)
- Continuous Quality Improvement (PDF)
Key Waiver Dates (updated 3/21/14)
- By March 28, 2014 – HHSC submits New 3-Year Projects to CMS (those that will be eligible for April reporting).
- April 2014 – First DY3 (or carry forward DY2) reporting opportunity.
- April 30, 2014 – April DY3 milestone/metric achievement (or carry forward DY2) reporting and Semi-Annual Progress Reports due from providers. IGT Entity Change Forms for July DSRIP payments due from providers.
- May 16, 2014 – Due date for IGT entities to notify HHSC of any issues with affiliated providers’ reports.
- By mid-May 2014 - HHSC submits last batch of 3-year projects to CMS for review.
- Early June 2014 – HHSC approves April reports or requests additional information from providers.
- By June 2014 - CMS approves 3-year projects.
- July 2014 – RHPs submit plan modifications for DY4-5.
- TBD – Full RHP Plan submission to HHSC (July 2014 or later).
- July 9, 2014 – Estimated IGT due date for approved April milestone/metric achievement and DY3 monitoring.
- Mid-July 2014 – Providers supply additional information if necessary following April reporting.
- July 31, 2014 – Estimated payment date for April reporting.
- Mid-August 2014 – HHSC reviews and approves or disapproves additional information submitted by providers following April reporting.
- September 9-10, 2014 - Tentative dates for annual statewide learning collaborative in Austin.
- October 31, 2014 – Anchors submit administrative costs for DY 2 and DY 3 (target pending CMS approval of Anchor Administrative Costs Protocol).
- January 2015 – Estimated payment date for Anchor Administrative Costs.