Dates and Deadlines
DSRIP Statewide Learning Collaborative Summit
September 9-10, 2014
The primary goal of the Summit is to share what Texas DSRIP participants have learned from DSRIP so far in order to increase successes as we head into years 4 and 5 of the waiver. Guest speakers, anchors and providers from across the state will present on shared learning and best practices. Technical assistance also will be included for DSRIP providers, RHP anchors and other stakeholders on topics such setting Category 3 baselines and DSRIP reporting. We will forward a full conference agenda to your attention prior to the Summit.
In order to allow interested individuals to watch the proceedings, HHSC has arranged for the Summit to be available for viewing on-line, in real-time. To access the Summit via webinar on September 9th and/or 10th, please go to the following link: HHSC Live Webcast. When you access this site, please press play to begin watching on-going sessions. If at any time you decide to leave the webcast and return later, please click on the same link and press play to re-join. During the webcast, participants may submit questions through an online chat function. Questions will be answered after the Summit concludes.
- Summit agenda (PDF)
- DSRIP Success Now and Into the Future (PDF)
- Regional Collaboration and Learning Collaborative Best Practices (PDF)
- Medicaid Quality Strategy (PDF)
- Highlights of DSRIP Projects (PDF)
- DSRIP Reporting of QPI (PDF)
- Risk Adjustment (PDF)
- Midpoint Assessment (PDF)
- Setting Baselines for Category 3 (PDF)
- Waiver Evaluation (PDF)
- Data Metrics and Analytics (PDF)
- Next Steps for DSRIP (PDF)
Webinar: Risk Adjustment Methodology for Category 3
Thursday, August 28, 2014, 1:00 - 2:30 Central Daylight Time
Key Waiver Dates (updated 3/21/14)
- By March 28, 2014 – HHSC submits New 3-Year Projects to CMS (those that will be eligible for April reporting).
- April 2014 – First DY3 (or carry forward DY2) reporting opportunity.
- April 30, 2014 – April DY3 milestone/metric achievement (or carry forward DY2) reporting and Semi-Annual Progress Reports due from providers. IGT Entity Change Forms for July DSRIP payments due from providers.
- May 16, 2014 – Due date for IGT entities to notify HHSC of any issues with affiliated providers’ reports.
- By mid-May 2014 - HHSC submits last batch of 3-year projects to CMS for review.
- Early June 2014 – HHSC approves April reports or requests additional information from providers.
- By June 2014 - CMS approves 3-year projects.
- July 2014 – RHPs submit plan modifications for DY4-5.
- TBD – Full RHP Plan submission to HHSC (July 2014 or later).
- July 9, 2014 – Estimated IGT due date for approved April milestone/metric achievement and DY3 monitoring.
- Mid-July 2014 – Providers supply additional information if necessary following April reporting.
- July 31, 2014 – Estimated payment date for April reporting.
- Mid-August 2014 – HHSC reviews and approves or disapproves additional information submitted by providers following April reporting.
- September 9-10, 2014 - Tentative dates for annual statewide learning collaborative in Austin.
- October 31, 2014 – Anchors submit administrative costs for DY 2 and DY 3 (target pending CMS approval of Anchor Administrative Costs Protocol).
- January 2015 – Estimated payment date for Anchor Administrative Costs.