Dates and Deadlines
Webinar: Plan Modifications and Technical Change Requests
Thursday, July 10, 2014, 2:00 - 3:30 pm CST
Instructions for joining the webinar:
1) Go to www.webex.com
2) Click on Attend Meeting
3) Enter Meeting Number: 803 377 576 (no password necessary)
4) Call 800-396-3172
To join the audio conference: All participants should dial 800-396-3172 (no password necessary). You will be placed directly into the audio conference.
Participants can choose to log in online to view the slides and listen to the audio conference OR to call in only for the audio portion. Participants should dial in to the audio portion of the meeting 15 minutes prior to the start of the Webinar. They automatically will be connected to the meeting room and will hear music until the start of the webinar. If you experience difficulties logging in, please try again.
Key Waiver Dates (updated 3/21/14)
- By March 28, 2014 – HHSC submits New 3-Year Projects to CMS (those that will be eligible for April reporting).
- April 2014 – First DY3 (or carry forward DY2) reporting opportunity.
- April 30, 2014 – April DY3 milestone/metric achievement (or carry forward DY2) reporting and Semi-Annual Progress Reports due from providers. IGT Entity Change Forms for July DSRIP payments due from providers.
- May 16, 2014 – Due date for IGT entities to notify HHSC of any issues with affiliated providers’ reports.
- By mid-May 2014 - HHSC submits last batch of 3-year projects to CMS for review.
- Early June 2014 – HHSC approves April reports or requests additional information from providers.
- By June 2014 - CMS approves 3-year projects.
- July 2014 – RHPs submit plan modifications for DY4-5.
- TBD – Full RHP Plan submission to HHSC (July 2014 or later).
- July 9, 2014 – Estimated IGT due date for approved April milestone/metric achievement and DY3 monitoring.
- Mid-July 2014 – Providers supply additional information if necessary following April reporting.
- July 31, 2014 – Estimated payment date for April reporting.
- Mid-August 2014 – HHSC reviews and approves or disapproves additional information submitted by providers following April reporting.
- September 9-10, 2014 - Tentative dates for annual statewide learning collaborative in Austin.
- October 31, 2014 – Anchors submit administrative costs for DY 2 and DY 3 (target pending CMS approval of Anchor Administrative Costs Protocol).
- January 2015 – Estimated payment date for Anchor Administrative Costs.